The Luxman DA-200 is a unique combination of a pure class A analogue preamplifier, digital analogue converter with a USB input and finally a pure class A headphone amplifier.
Using the superb digital analogue conversion & analogue output stages of the D-05 CD/ SACD player; the DA-200 delivers the same rich, silky smooth sound quality that made the D-05 famous. Here is a non-fatiguing sound that allows music lovers to enjoy music for hours on end without incurring listener fatigue. It was achieved by adopting the Burr-Brown PCM1792A DAC chip, which marries both high resolution audio and the rich, musical sound quality that has been the hallmark of Luxman design for almost ninety years.
The asynchronous USB input is a simple plug & play device ready to work with Windows XP & later, as well as MAC OS X.
- Innovative D/A converter with USB input for variety of functions, terminals, and connections.
- Featuring the high sound quality circuitry from the D-05 SACD player’s digital analogue converter & analogue output stage.
- 24/96 high resolution sampling frequency for music streamed through the USB input.
- 24/192 support for the SPDIF inputs.
- Built-in pure class A head-phone amplifier.
- Analogue pre-amp circuit with both fixed and variable outputs.
- XLR balance output terminal for superior resistance to noise.
- Supports both PC and Mac environments.